Saturday 22 December 2012

Difference between men and women health


Ah, men and women-the two lovebirds, the two sworn enemies, one unlike another, yin and yang, whatever you call them, they have always had their differences in every aspect of life. May it be sports, furniture, clothing, decoration or even choice of colors, men and women have had their differences and the aspect of one’s health is no different. There was a time when men and women both, equally worked to keep themselves healthy, fir and maintain that superb looking physique of theirs. It’s explicitly not a shocker that now, women look to maintain good health and physique more than men. As we all know, men have now become prey to obesity, high cholesterol and most importantly, scrumptious but fat filled foods like chicken wings. These fat filled foods tend to add those extra pounds to one’s body and make one despise their own bodies.
Men and women health nowadays has much significance in health and food magazines and especially in talk shows and food channel programs all over the television network. There are also several awareness programs for both men, and women, where they explain the disadvantages of obesity and they also explain how one can stay away from foods that cause obesity and high cholesterol. We tend to help ourselves to large amounts of foods that contain a large number of fat and we regret that after those extra pounds are visible on our being. Prevention is always better than cure as we all know and that is why we should be health conscious first rather and despising our physiques and forcing our body to go through a lot of hardship and pain to reduce that fat in our body.
The health of men and women has never been alike and it is not even alike right now. On one hand, men are helping themselves to large servings of fat containing foods and obesity enhancers and are completely destroying their health and physique where on the other hand, women are showing a better improvement and will power and fighting against it. Women do cross the line to keep that “wow” figure in shape but that is not the case with all women as some use methods that are considered good. The only main problem is that men don’t use either, they just eat, lay down, watch television, sleep and repeat the same routine day in and day out. This is not the case with all, but most men.
Women are fighting for their health and are trying their best to stay away from harmful delights and are even trying their best to stay away from their symbol of love, chocolate. Whereas, when you look at them men out there, they are not even resisting and have given their bodies, health and physique over to these foods that cause obesity. The United States of America has the highest number of obesity in men which truly isn’t good whereas there are a very less number of obese women. A big reason for that is competition between women for the best figure and physique which is, kind of healthy. Men should awaken by now and see what they are doing or eating and what it is doing to them. 

2 comments:

  1. I find something in herbal medicine good to share on here with anyone suffering from the disease such as HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis or Chronic Lyme Disease, Lupus as well.Dr Itua herbal made cure my HIV and gave me hope that he can cure all types of diseases I believed him) I do the best of myself that I can do, I went for a program in west Africa about fashion on another side I was HIV positive. I walk through a nearby village for our program schedule then I found a signage notice that says Dr Itua Herbal Center then I asked my colleagues what all about this very man called Dr Itua, She told me that he's a herbal doctor and he can cure all kind of disease i walked to him and explain myself to him as I'm a strangler out there he prepared me herbal medicine and told me how to drink it for two weeks, when I get to my hotel room I take a look at it then says a prayer before I drank it not knowing after two weeks I went to test and I found out I was negative I ran to him to pay him more but he refuses and says I should share his works for me around the globe so sick people can see as well. I'm writing a lot about him this season so that is how I was cured by drinking Dr Itua herbal medicine, He's A caring man with godly heart. Well - everything I decided all go through for me well and how you're going to treat this new aspect to your life. You don't have to suffer alone, and it's okay to ask for help. It also doesn't have to be a constant demon, as you'll get to know your body and yourself in a much deeper way than most people. Take advantage of this, as it will help you appreciate Africa Herbal Made.
    Dr Itua Contact Information.
    Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com
    Whatsapp Number....+2348149277967

    ReplyDelete