Wednesday 19 December 2012

Women health



A woman is responsible for looking after her whole family including her husband, children and above all her in laws and other than fulfilling family responsibilities many women have professional goals to accomplish as well.

There are millions of people all over the globe who do not give much essence to a women health. Although, there has been huge number of awareness programs which have been carried all over the world in order to aware the masses regarding the degrading women health. But still as per the statistics shared by the world health organization (WHO), which indicated that out of every fifty women in the world fifteen to twenty are considered malnourished. This numeric evidence in itself speaks volumes about the deteriorating women health.

After paying heed to the statistical aspect of the subject we should lay down our focus on the reasons which affect the women health to an utmost extent.
Firstly, in many countries women are the ones who are bound to work day and night in order to feed their families because of the exalting economic crises where man alone cannot support the family expenses fully. Therefore, women have to work tirelessly in order to burn the candles from both the ends; this eventually leads in the worsening of women health.

Apart from this, as we all are well aware about the fact that most of the population throughout the world is deprived of basic education, it eventually leads to lower literacy rates and this in itself gives birth to million other problems such as early marriages which relates to early pregnancies and premature deliveries, which are mainly responsible for pathetic women health.
Although government and many Nongovernmental organizations have taken multiple steps to raise voice against downward trend of women health but none seemed to work practically, hence it has not elevated the degree of women health to a noticeable level.

Furthermore if we talk about the advancements made in the field of medicine regarding the negative trend in the women health, it would come to our notice that science has contributed with many such health drinks which can play a vital role in escalating the level of women health all over the world.
Moreover, if we critically analyze the reasons behind the degrading women health, we will get to observe that many places in the world for instance the rural areas of Asia and Africa are deprived of the basic health facilities such as health units for child birth and many other fatal diseases in relevance to women health, which remain untreated, hence, raising the death toll to an unimaginable level.

So, to put it in a nutshell, I can just state that in order to address the depriving issue of women health we should firstly start considering this issue as an important one rather than a secondary one. And most significantly we should take solid steps in order aware the millions of illiterates in the world about the essence of women health and above all about the basic health care techniques which could cease down the vulnerable state of women health.

4 comments:

  1. I find something in herbal medicine good to share on here with anyone suffering from the disease such as HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis or Chronic Lyme Disease, Lupus as well.Dr Itua herbal made cure my HIV and gave me hope that he can cure all types of diseases I believed him) I do the best of myself that I can do, I went for a program in west Africa about fashion on another side I was HIV positive. I walk through a nearby village for our program schedule then I found a signage notice that says Dr Itua Herbal Center then I asked my colleagues what all about this very man called Dr Itua, She told me that he's a herbal doctor and he can cure all kind of disease i walked to him and explain myself to him as I'm a strangler out there he prepared me herbal medicine and told me how to drink it for two weeks, when I get to my hotel room I take a look at it then says a prayer before I drank it not knowing after two weeks I went to test and I found out I was negative I ran to him to pay him more but he refuses and says I should share his works for me around the globe so sick people can see as well. I'm writing a lot about him this season so that is how I was cured by drinking Dr Itua herbal medicine, He's A caring man with godly heart. Well - everything I decided all go through for me well and how you're going to treat this new aspect to your life. You don't have to suffer alone, and it's okay to ask for help. It also doesn't have to be a constant demon, as you'll get to know your body and yourself in a much deeper way than most people. Take advantage of this, as it will help you appreciate Africa Herbal Made.
    Dr Itua Contact Information.
    Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com
    Whatsapp Number....+2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guyz! Just want to take your few minutes and share that drinking pure water can give you long and healthy life so, purchase Biolytes from Bioglobe Singapore Pte Ltd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really useful article. It is important to understand our own health needs. Thank you so much for sharing. Know about the best medical testing centre in Kerala.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Informative post. Thanks for sharing this article. Know about Bitwissend, mobile application development company in kerala.

    ReplyDelete